“And do not be conformed to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is, His good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2
A variety of support and recovery groups that promote personal and relational healing. Groups begin the second week of September each year and go through the following April. Goals for groups include identifying destructive behaviors, removing destructive patterns, establishing truthful beliefs and behaviors and learning the skills to maintain healthy, godly lifestyles. All group participants are individually assessed for the proper group prior the group starting or are referred by a licensed therapist.
Groups that are offered on a weekly basis include:
- Overcoming Codependency: How to develop and live a personally healthy life
- Living Anxiety Free: Defeating the fears that control us
- Born to be Free: Knowing and living out our identity in Christ
- Boundaries and Communication: Living respectfully and safely with others
- Conquering Addiction and Compulsive Behaviors: How to use the 12 Steps to live free of self defeating behaviors
- Serenity : Skills to live reasonably happy when surrounded by chaos.